 Technic / 5603
Re: IR Controller in 8539 Manas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:16:05 GMT

well I've already got both motorized and radio controled, I just need a more
compact and lighter motor system ( I was going to use a no-lego motor, but
now I'll try this)

Gary

Hao-yang Wang <hywang@pobox.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Thank You!!!

Now I can order one, and finnish motorizing my silver champion, and 8448!

Thanks again!!

Gary

I don't know -- Those big cars are barely (or non-) moveable with the 9V
geared-down Technic motor. The motors in the IR receiver, at 4.5V, are no
more powerful than the Technic motors.

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang