 Technic / 8532
Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 06:43:41 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Luis Miguel Hernández writes:
Hi all

I was building the sports car I announced some time ago (If you don´t
remember, check http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=8218 )when I saw some
perpendicular axle joiners were splitting.
Check it yourselves:
(WARNING: file too heavy, 115KB... a less detailed version is at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=28892 )

Hm... That's a first AFAIK.

Seems you put too much stress on your parts.

Remember that it's plastic and a toy and can't handle whatever you throw at
them.

The axles seems to be bending due to side force and the other parts due to
twisting.

Best,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu