 Technic / 8540
Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:00:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:
hi axles can be unbent
some of mine were bent now they are not :)
you can do it in hands but carefully

What do you mean? bend it to the opposite side with my hands?
I'll try it, thanks.

and about joiners
didn't you set your model on open sun light, did you
my legoland bricks especialy small parts break more easly than before
they seems to be more hard and fragile (no elasticity)
but maybe my observation is wrong

Nope... none of my lego has been on open sunlight.... they prefer to be
enclosed in dark boxes (once they stayed there for about 18 months)...

let me express condolences to you on the death of your bricks :))))
(joking)

best regards
pixel

What????? do you mean my bricks are about to die???
Isn't there anything I can do for them???
Don't make me cry!!!! (joking, but the questions are kind of serious)

Well... some ideas
- Add glue to the broken pieces
- Cover the fissures with tape or something like that
Are some of them possible?

Thanks a lot

Luis Miguel