 Technic / 8550
Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 21:13:45 GMT

Ok

I have been thinking "what did I do wrong?" and I think the biggest efforts
my axle joiners have been doing were when I used them for trying to make a
working front suspension with no specialized parts (consider the steering
link as specialized, because I only have one of them)

One atempt was using this suspension setting (it's not mine, it's taken from
lego ergo sum):
http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/beach-buggy/suspension-large.gif
but I put both axle joiners in the same axle. Is that too much stress?

Also, I have tried using other settings that are here:
The files are Front_Suspension and Front_Suspension2 (both in .ldr and .jpg)
and here appears the same question...Is it too much stress for the axle joiners?

Thanks a lot

Luis

PS: Which is the best way of adding some kind of a steering link to any
front suspension when you don't have that piece? In other words, how to
build a steering link?