 Technic / 8533
Re: it's a Lego Jeep thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 06:57:55 GMT

Copy to: lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Follow up to: lugnet.modelteam
Spotlighted!!

In lugnet.build, Mark Neumann writes:
do you get it?  I got a YJ myself and have been rather enamored with it, as
such I bring you:

It's a Jeep LJ (Lego Jeep), a brickier version of a TJ.  Opening doors, hood
and tailgate.  Engine detail, onboard air, suspention lift, so on so forth.

Bring on the BURPs!

Mark Neumann

<message left intact for new viewers>

MAN! That is amazing! I love the details, especially the clever petrol can
design!

Wow wow wow.

One thing that I'd like to see is a "slimmer" spare wheel 'cause the one that's
fitted now seems a little backheavy. Of course the extra super heavy duty
wheels is perfect for wheels but the spare might look better with the one found
in 8446 Monster Crane truck:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32180 (no image)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8446
http://www.lotek.nu/official/8446/ (some pictures shot with videocam)

Just a thought.

Back to the photos to drool some more and envy Mark...

Best,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)