 Technic / 10920
Re: Pre-1990 friction pegs removal techniques?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 18:26:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur wrote:

Does anyone have a better solution for taking these pegs out, one that does not deform the peg (or your hands) so much?

Gaurav,

I always have one of these:

lying around - lets you push down, and makes it much easier to remove such pins. Unfortunately, some older pins still get distorted, and call me wasteful, but I just throw them in the bin. I have more pins than I need, and they’re cheap on Bricklink anyway.

Regards

ROSCO