 Technic / 10924
Re: Pre-1990 friction pegs removal techniques?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:49:03 GMT

Gaurav Thakur wrote:
Do you know if TLG accepts some
sort of trade-ins whereby customers can send these in and recieve the newer pegs
in return? (I know they offer such a service for broken pieces) I have five
1984-1989 sets (8851, 8854, 8862, two 8865s) and so quite a few of these things
which it would be nice to replace.
I'll trade you. I have about 100 new, never used friction pins, and a gazillion
used ones.