 Space / 39388
Re: New Faction: The Bonktrons are coming.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 04:55:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Out of curiosity I decided to check out the stats on Dirty Jane’s fighting ships. Looks like the main gun is a Mk4 FAP cannon that can switch from pulse to steady beam. It can fire a devastating massed charge but with a 15 minute cycle rate between discharges. It also has a secondary cannon which can fire a 5,6,or 7 inch armor piercing round, 6 inch being the most common.

The only drawback I see to this fighter is atmospheric re-entry, where the pilot can get pretty banged up unless he uses a specially designed helmet. In that case, he won’t feel a thing.

A side entry mentions the first sight at the Battle of Delos 9. Surviving ground pounders recalled the menacing screams of FAP-FAP-FAP overhead, causing them to go limp with fear.

For Great Justice!