 Space / 39390
Re: New Faction: The Bonktrons are coming.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 07:25:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Fradel D. Gonzales wrote:
   Out of curiosity I decided to check out the stats on Dirty Jane’s fighting ships. Looks like the main gun is a Mk4 FAP cannon that can switch from pulse to steady beam. It can fire a devastating massed charge but with a 15 minute cycle rate between discharges. It also has a secondary cannon which can fire a 5,6,or 7 inch armor piercing round, 6 inch being the most common.

The only drawback I see to this fighter is atmospheric re-entry, where the pilot can get pretty banged up unless he uses a specially designed helmet. In that case, he won’t feel a thing.

A side entry mentions the first sight at the Battle of Delos 9. Surviving ground pounders recalled the menacing screams of FAP-FAP-FAP overhead, causing them to go limp with fear.

For Great Justice!

Who are you, and what have you done with Fradel? Did your momma write this for you? Did mine?

Outstanding composition...in the word’s of Sean Connery (Finding Forrester): “You’re the man now, dog.”

-Keith