 Space / 39387
Re: New Faction: The Bonktrons are coming.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 04:25:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

   Note the twin Testiculon thrusters, and the short black sensor arrays on the wings. If there’s naughty fun to be had, this ship can find it.

Actually, what I noted was the excellent sculpting of the coronal ridge.

Why thankyou. It’s the small details, I find, that really makes a model.

The pilot’s name is Carlos, and he wants to make love to you.

Cheers,

Allister

I appreciate the value-added telescoping action that greatly enhances playability. The only thing I take you to task on is the rather base and uncreative name...surely inappropriate to such a subtle yet complex moc. Considering the ethnic origin of the pilot, might I suggest El Gallo del Fuego?

Noted. I bow to your experience in such matters.

However, my Spanish being not quite up to scratch (ie. non-existent) I had to resort to Babelfish for a translation. “The Rooster of the Fire”? Not quite sure where you’re headed there dude.

   Oh, and concerning Carlos...finally, a hero we can all get excited about.

Carlos bumped into that pretty-boy Vance Quantum on his travels. Poor Vance is still in counselling.

Cheers,

Allister