 Space / 39370
Re: New Faction: The Bonktrons are coming.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 14:51:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Nathan Proudlove wrote:
I am loathe to even reply to this post as I am almost sure that Allister is
deliberately trying to stir up controversy.  I will be the first to say that
it is in poor taste though.  Way to go for exercising your right to free
speech.

Nathan

In what way is this poor taste exactly? Ribald humour is quite an old form of
humour (Chaucer springs to mind) and any child viewing it who did not know what
it referred to wouldn't get it anyway (if you mean we should 'think of the
children'). Perhaps you prefer the sort of free speech that agrees with your
world view.

Tim