 Space / 39375
Re: New Faction: The Bonktrons are coming.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 18:16:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Steve Lane wrote:

   I hope this whisks up a storm of prudish controversy

Why?

A fair question...

Had the maker created his phallic conveyance for purely personal..er...gratification then why post it? Presumably to share his mischievous imagination with like-minded individuals. I for one chuckled heartily at it and look forward to a long line of similarly smutty shuttlecraft.

As for controversy, as has been pointed out, no-one, least of all children are going to miss the joke, certainly if my genital-obsessed childhood was anything to go by, therefore no-one is liable to be offended. If there are prudes among us who frown upon this creation then they can exercise their right not to view it.

I was often a mischievous stirrer on other sites but rapidly learned that in retrospect, what I assumed to be hearty and hilarious instigation to debate came across more as boorish, belligerent trolling.

So far, this thread has been remarkably easy going and happily concurrent with the original poster’s intent to amuse and titillate, which is no bad thing!

Let’s keep it that way! ;)

-Alex