 Space / 37548
37547  |  37549
Subject:
SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 03:11:10 GMT

Hello.
  The SPARTAN MK 1 is a surface effect, heavily armed, lightly armored air
defense artillery platform.  It is armed with two nose mounted auto grenade
launchers, four 30mm auto cannon, 18 guided surface to surface missiles, four
air defense missiles, and standard smoke projectors.  It carries one full reload
for all weapons and is self loading.  Fire control is augmented by both LRAD and
SRAD radar systems.  Please view it at:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MRutherford

  I am in the process of trying to figure out the whole MOCPages thing, and will
post when my page is up.

  I have been delighted by all the cool entries for this contest, and hope that
this entry will contribute to everyone else’s enjoyment.

Attack!
Mike