 Space / 37548
    SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Michael Rutherford
   Hello. The SPARTAN MK 1 is a surface effect, heavily armed, lightly armored air defense artillery platform. It is armed with two nose mounted auto grenade launchers, four 30mm auto cannon, 18 guided surface to surface missiles, four air defense (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Keith Goldman
     (...) I find your moc to be both grotesque and arabesque....a chilling look at a possible future...I paid for the whole seat, but I only needed the edge. (...) You are an idiot, and your Spartan has to be the worst entry yet. Stay away from (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Anthony Babington
      (...) Don't mind Keith, Michael. he's just feeling threatened by the sudden arrival of somebody who could threaten his stranglehold on the grey-brick military MOC market. it's an awesome creation, though. and I'm still trying to work out exactly how (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

          Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Michael Rutherford
      (...) Anthony Thanks. In some of the shots I put the tank on a narrow black pedestal and photographed it in front of buildings with lost of vertical shadows. The intent was to camouflage the supporting bricks. On accident, my pics came out so dark (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Samarth Moray
     (...) Who're you to be telling others to stay away from MOCPages Mr Moderator? Plenty of good builders (You included) have risen from the kilns of MOCPages. We don't need you to tell us what's good and what isn't. Get off your high Iron Donkey, (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Michael Rutherford
     (...) Mr. Moray, Keith gets over excited very quickly when threatened. I called his mom, and it turns out that when he saw SPARTAN, he simply flew into a panic (he even lost his asthma inhaler). When frightened, it’s not un-common for Keith to lash (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Derek Schin
     (...) Speaking of Keith's mom, she has got to stop giving out my number for people to call her at. Just because she's always here doesn't mean I need random phone calls from people looking for her. I mean, even though she's not bringing in the cash (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Michael Rutherford
      (...) Derek, True dat true dat... But that’s always the rub with ADA systems. Soviet ZSU, US Bradley Stinger variant, or in the more extreme case, I forget what it's called, but it’s a stinger/gun combo mounted in a HUMMWV. Self Propelled ADA is (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Michael Rutherford
     (...) Oh, and yes, my pics really do suck. I'm going to shoot some again and put them on the MOCPage. Mike (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Daniel Rubin
     (...) Hey, I saw this thing on Brickshelf a few days ago, and thought it was pretty cool. It's got a neat shape, and some cool detailing. Also, your dio is pretty nice. The first thing I thought when I saw the pics was that it looked like Keith's (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Kyle Vrieze
     (...) When I first saw this on Brickshelf, before you posted it here, I looked at the background and thought to myself, "hmmm, studless, mind-bogglingly massive piece count, access to the water table, marked lack of interiors, is Keith posting MOCs (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Ley Ward
     (...) Welcome to .space Mike. Way to burst on the scene with a cool MOC and your own, um, scene. That's a great use for those 1x2x5 bricks. It's just scary how much thought you put (URL) the weaponry,> but the vehicle is well detailed and (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Paul Baulch
   (...) Are they castle diagonal wall-ey bits on the sides? Too clever! And the use of the train roofy bit just tops it off. Beautifully modelled! Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest —Michael Rutherford
   (...) Thanks. Yes, those are castle corner wall things. They are difficult to work with, but I liked the shape to much to let it go. I am thinking about trying to re-build it with the wall peaces that have jungle plants printed on them(big Islander (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)