 Space / 37557
Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:56:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Samarth Moray wrote:
You are an idiot, and your Spartan has to be the worst entry yet.  Stay away
from MOCPages, we don't want your kind there.  You types with your fancy hats
and protractors.

Who're you to be telling others to stay away from MOCPages Mr Moderator? Plenty
of good builders (You included) have risen from the kilns of MOCPages. We don't
need you to tell us what's good and what isn't. Get off your high Iron Donkey,
dude. (If you said what you said in jest, ignore all of the above)

Samarth

Mr. Moray,
  Keith gets over excited very quickly when threatened.  I called his mom, and
it turns out that when he saw SPARTAN, he simply flew into a panic (he even lost
his asthma inhaler). When frightened, it’s not un-common for Keith to lash out
at the people he loves.
  Keith has been trying for years to get me to post, and he has been helping me
(I’m a computer idiot) get my MOC page on line.  He even posted my gallery on
Brickshelf for me. (I mean I’m a computer super-idiot!).  Digital cameras and
email kicks my butt!  So even though he is an imbecile, I am indebted to him for
his tireless efforts.
  Don’t misunderstand me.  Anybody who yells at Keith is never wrong.  It’s like
bombing Hitler.  It’s never wrong to yell at Keith, or to bomb Hitler.  In fact,
if I had to choose to yell at Keith or to bomb Hitler…I think I’d yell at Keith.
Mike