 Space / 37560
Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Michael Rutherford wrote:

  Keith gets over excited very quickly when threatened.  I called his mom, and
it turns out that when he saw SPARTAN, he simply flew into a panic (he even lost
his asthma inhaler). When frightened, it’s not un-common for Keith to lash out
at the people he loves.

Speaking of Keith's mom, she has got to stop giving out my number for people to
call her at.  Just because she's always here doesn't mean I need random phone
calls from people looking for her.  I mean, even though she's not bringing in
the cash like she used to, Don "Magic" Juan could still afford to buy her a cell
phone.

Oh, yeah, about the MOC.  Using poor photography is an excellent way to cover up
shoddy construction techniques, but I don't think its use is warranted in this
situation.  Very nice build, and an excellent target for any number of platforms
that perform their mission from a higher altitude (much like any modern-day
tank, I'm sure the SPARTAN's crew refer to their vehicle as a moving coffin).
Huah!

Derek