 Space / 37550
Re: SPARTAN MK 1 My entry for the Military Hover-Vehicle Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 07:42:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Michael Rutherford wrote:
Hello.
  The SPARTAN MK 1 is a surface effect, heavily armed, lightly armored air
defense artillery platform.  It is armed with two nose mounted auto grenade
launchers, four 30mm auto cannon, 18 guided surface to surface missiles, four
air defense missiles, and standard smoke projectors.  It carries one full reload
for all weapons and is self loading.  Fire control is augmented by both LRAD and
SRAD radar systems.  Please view it at:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MRutherford

I find your moc to be both grotesque and arabesque....a chilling look at a
possible future...I paid for the whole seat, but I only needed the edge.

  I am in the process of trying to figure out the whole MOCPages thing, and will
post when my page is up.

You are an idiot, and your Spartan has to be the worst entry yet.  Stay away
from MOCPages, we don't want your kind there.  You types with your fancy hats
and protractors.

  I have been delighted by all the cool entries for this contest, and hope that
this entry will contribute to everyone else’s enjoyment.

I bet 2000 quatloos on the newcomer.

-Keith