 Space / 37549
Re: Memories..la...di...da
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 04:02:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Wayne McCaul wrote:

   Well, all but 3vil, they can rot in H-E-Double-hockey-sticks.

Turn in your Evil card on the way out. You are no longer Evil Wayne.

You are now Milquetoast Wayne.

Hmf.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

It’s called Lulling Them into a False Sense of Security.

Don’t you read you’re own literature? It’s right there in the 3vil Guide, or; So You Want to Bloody Revenge on the Universe for No Good Reason.