 Space / 37547
37546  |  37548
Subject:
Announcing Classic-Space Forums
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:12:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello fellow Spacers and maniacs who like space stuff!

Since I know we can’t ever talk about Lego Space enough, there’s a place set up just for it.

http://www.classic-space.com/forum/

-Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com