 Space / 37546
37545  |  37547
Subject:
Sup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:16:34 GMT

Sooo...spacers!

Long time no see! You guys probably do not remember me, but I was once a avid spacer before Classic-Castle.com was launched and I got the castle bug. Now, a year later, I’m feeling the itch to return to .space for a while (I mean, there are only so many castles you can build without getting bored). Plus, of course, a little tar and feathers (http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3359) helped me make the transition. :D

So, trying to get back into things, I present two new Evil Inc.* MOCs:

Company Car

Midnyte Reloaded

I know, they really aren’t that ‘spacey’, but heck, gimme some time to get back into the flow!

-- Nathan Wells (who’s rank of admiral was removed after going castle)