 Space / 37547

Subject:
Announcing Classic-Space Forums
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:12:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello fellow Spacers and maniacs who like space stuff!

Since I know we can’t ever talk about Lego Space enough, there’s a place set up just for it.

http://www.classic-space.com/forum/

-Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com

Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums
   Hello fellow Spacers and maniacs who like space stuff!

Since I know we can’t ever talk about Lego Space enough, there’s a place set up just for it.

http://www.classic-space.com/forum/

-Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com

Hey Tom,

Thanks for posting this.

The discussion has gone as I imagined it would. Perhaps others were even expecting this sort of post from me. I wouldn’t want to dissappoint. Please excuse me if you find the following too prescriptive.

Hey .spacers, I think the best way to look at this is as a parallel universe (this is Space after all), or see classic-space.com as a new satellite with Lugnet as the home planet; it’s still the hub.

The point is that clearly there was enough interest to create the site, so let it be, join or don’t, but give it a chance. I encourage you all to check it out.

I’m inclined to say the more, the merrier. I don’t see myself posting here less as a result of posting there.

Does checking BrickFrenzy fragment your .space experience? Are Cerebrum Inc and Zemi.net divisive? Does Fleebnork.com sap your energy for Lugnet? Can’t view PCS for fear of missing something here?

(begin curmudgeon) Back in my day we had one channel and letters were written on paper.(end curmudgeon)

Have another bookmark; they’re small. And, revel in the vastness that is .space

Peace and openness,

Professor Whateverly

P.s. I put this in .space as well but left the followup to .fun, thinking that it may be .space relevant.

Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums
Super. Now, how about an update to the Classic Space site proper?

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   Hello fellow Spacers and maniacs who like space stuff!

Since I know we can’t ever talk about Lego Space enough, there’s a place set up just for it.

http://www.classic-space.com/forum/

-Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com

Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums
   Super. Now, how about an update to the Classic Space site proper?

All in good time. :-)

BTW, welcome back. It’s been awhile since you’ve posted here in .space.

-Tom McD.

Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums
   Hello fellow Spacers and maniacs who like space stuff!

Since I know we can’t ever talk about Lego Space enough, there’s a place set up just for it.

Great work, guys!

I added a link from the LUGNET homepage, to replace a couple of older announcements.

--Todd