 Space / 29595
Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:22:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Hey guys,

SNIP

   Space.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros

Great work AGAIN! I had meant to ask you before when you did the classic space torsos if yo had thought of doing this new torso; i see you have. i like the closed jacket, & was hoping lego would do one. without the zippers, or with lines as fabric slit covered zippers, this reminds me of Star Trek Enterprise jumpsuits. the half color theme is very classy, too.

Jeff