 Space / 29593
Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:15:31 GMT

<snip>

Hi Anthony,

Great job with the stickers - very cool. One suggestion though - perhaps you
could give the open jacket versions a collar on the inner shirt so that you can
see the fig's chest/neck - like this torso:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/973paj

I may just have to make some of these up to rid myself of some otherwise
inappropriate torsos.

Zac
---
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/