 Space / 29573

Subject:
It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 04:32:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey guys,

I’m sure y’all remember this little guy:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=24816

Well, after making my Classic Space Torso stickers:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=28947

I decided to do the new one. So I did.

And in my signature 10 color variations.

These stickers, 295 pixels wide, are designed to be printed out at 500 dpi, and when done so, will print out exactly 1.5 cm wide and the correct size for a torso sticker.

For those who want them, the raw Photoshop files can be made available.

So here they are, just click on one to get the full size picture:

And then I remembered that someone said the torso design would have been better had the jacket been closed, perhaps for a flight suit or something. So I decided to redesign it to be just that.

Space.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros

Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter!