 Space / 29592
Re: Dumb Images! WAS Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 19:13:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Krotzer wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Matt Krotzer wrote:
   Thanks Anthony! (No, they’re not moderated yet, but I appreciate you going through the trouble of posting them.) Already used the thumbnails as a template to photoshop my new sig fig.

Captain Krotzer, The Unknown Division/UD Tech(R) Corporation

Okay... why is the image still so large after I resized it?

Captain Krotzer, The Unknown Division/UD Tech(R) Corporation

I had this issue with my original .sig pic as well--I dunno if it’s a caching thing on LUGNET’s end, but after the pic was displayed once via FTX, LUGNET seemed to keep the length/width dimensions for subsequent displays of the same filename, even though I resized the picture itself.

Haven’t tried in a while--lessee if my .sig pic still is ‘large’...

Sparky’s Space--Where Sparky has his Space...