 Space / 29573
    It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter! —Anthony Sava
   Hey guys, I'm sure y'all remember this little guy: (URL) Well, after making my Classic Space Torso stickers: (URL) I decided to do the new one. So I did. And in my signature 10 color variations. These stickers, 295 pixels wide, are designed to be (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter! —Zac Soden
     <snip> Hi Anthony, Great job with the stickers - very cool. One suggestion though - perhaps you could give the open jacket versions a collar on the inner shirt so that you can see the fig's chest/neck - like this torso: (URL) may just have to make (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter! —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) -snip- You know, these stickers would be good for the PCS-era of building. Like between the time of PCS proper and CS proper. Or perhaps, if you bear with me, the PCS Movies. Star Trek Original series had one type of uniform, and ST:TNG had (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter! —Anthony Sava
     After recieving several emails asking for the PSDs, I figured there was enough interest to warrant uploading the files to brickshelf. Assuming they're not deleted by a mod for being an unwanted file type, they can be found here: Post mod, of course. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter! —Matt Krotzer
     Thanks Anthony! (No, they're not moderated yet, but I appreciate you going through the trouble of posting them.) Already used the thumbnails as a template to photoshop my new sig fig. Captain Krotzer, The Unknown Division/UD Tech(R) Corporation (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

         Dumb Images! WAS Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold —Matthew Krotzer
     (...) Okay... why is the image still so large after I resized it? Captain Krotzer, The Unknown Division/UD Tech(R) Corporation (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Dumb Images! WAS Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold —David Koudys
     (...) I had this issue with my original .sig pic as well--I dunno if it's a caching thing on LUGNET's end, but after the pic was displayed once via FTX, LUGNET seemed to keep the length/width dimensions for subsequent displays of the same filename, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter! —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) SNIP (...) Great work AGAIN! I had meant to ask you before when you did the classic space torsos if yo had thought of doing this new torso; i see you have. i like the closed jacket, & was hoping lego would do one. without the zippers, or with (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter! —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) It took me a bit, but here's my take(s): ST Enterprise look: (2 URLs) more futuristic look: (2 URLs) I'll try to do at least red, yellow, green, black, & gray if there's interest. Enjoy! Jeff (20 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)