 Space / 29587
Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:11:53 GMT

   http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=28947

I decided to do the new one. So I did.
-snip-

You know, these stickers would be good for the PCS-era of building. Like between the time of PCS proper and CS proper. Or perhaps, if you bear with me, the PCS Movies.

Star Trek Original series had one type of uniform, and ST:TNG had new uniforms.

The Star Trek movies had new uniforms that signified the cross from STOS to STTNG - and correct me if I’m wrong, these jackets look just like the ST Movie uniforms.

fun either way!

-Lenny