 Space / 29589
Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 18:12:33 GMT

After recieving several emails asking for the PSDs, I figured there was enough interest to warrant uploading the files to brickshelf. Assuming they’re not deleted by a mod for being an unwanted file type, they can be found here:

Post mod, of course.

Classic Space

Space Jacket

Closed Space Jacket