 Space / 29595
    Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter! —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) SNIP (...) Great work AGAIN! I had meant to ask you before when you did the classic space torsos if yo had thought of doing this new torso; i see you have. i like the closed jacket, & was hoping lego would do one. without the zippers, or with (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: It's so very cold in space... so very cold --or-- Jackets, just in time for the winter! —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) It took me a bit, but here's my take(s): ST Enterprise look: (2 URLs) more futuristic look: (2 URLs) I'll try to do at least red, yellow, green, black, & gray if there's interest. Enjoy! Jeff (20 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)