 Space / 22502
Subject:
Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 21:24:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I was looking through the weatlh of knowledge in the lego.com press area
when something popped out at me yesterday. Today I went back to post about
it, but it's either gone, or so buried there was no chance I'd ever find it
again. But thantks to the good old cache, I uploaded it to show everyone:

http://lego.kepplah.com/stuff/lego10077boxart1a.jpg

Chris??!? Are you holding out on us?? 8-o

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com
(Yes, I am alive.. and watching..)

Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?
I was looking through the weatlh of knowledge in the lego.com press area
when something popped out at me yesterday. Today I went back to post about
it, but it's either gone, or so buried there was no chance I'd ever find it
again. But thantks to the good old cache, I uploaded it to show everyone:

http://lego.kepplah.com/stuff/lego10077boxart1a.jpg

Chris??!? Are you holding out on us?? 8-o

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com
(Yes, I am alive.. and watching..)

*sigh*

If only... :(

April Fools ;)

Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?
I was looking through the weatlh of knowledge in the lego.com press area
when something popped out at me yesterday. Today I went back to post about
it, but it's either gone, or so buried there was no chance I'd ever find it
again. But thantks to the good old cache, I uploaded it to show everyone:

http://lego.kepplah.com/stuff/lego10077boxart1a.jpg

Chris??!? Are you holding out on us?? 8-o

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com
(Yes, I am alive.. and watching..)

That is a great graphic, but don't think you ever had me.  Humpf!

Also, isn't the 100XX number series LD only?  It would be regular lego
making a new space series.

Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?
I was looking through the weatlh of knowledge in the lego.com press area
when something popped out at me yesterday. Today I went back to post about
it, but it's either gone, or so buried there was no chance I'd ever find it
again. But thantks to the good old cache, I uploaded it to show everyone:

http://lego.kepplah.com/stuff/lego10077boxart1a.jpg

Chris??!? Are you holding out on us?? 8-o

Ooh!! I've heard rumors about this, but now this looks to be a confirmation.
ROCK ON! PCS forever! LEGO finally recognizes Space with a MOC set :-)

-Tim

Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?
I was looking through the weatlh of knowledge in the lego.com press area
when something popped out at me yesterday. Today I went back to post about
it, but it's either gone, or so buried there was no chance I'd ever find it
again. But thantks to the good old cache, I uploaded it to show everyone:

http://lego.kepplah.com/stuff/lego10077boxart1a.jpg

Chris??!? Are you holding out on us?? 8-o

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com
(Yes, I am alive.. and watching..)

Kyle,
I hope you got the e-mail.  You seriously need to remove that from your
site.  That's all I can really say now.

Chris

Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?
I was looking through the weatlh of knowledge in the lego.com press area
when something popped out at me yesterday. Today I went back to post about
it, but it's either gone, or so buried there was no chance I'd ever find it
again. But thantks to the good old cache, I uploaded it to show everyone:

http://lego.kepplah.com/stuff/lego10077boxart1a.jpg

Chris??!? Are you holding out on us?? 8-o

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com
(Yes, I am alive.. and watching..)

Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?
I hope you got the e-mail.  You seriously need to remove that from your
site.  That's all I can really say now.

Chris

Kyle?  Dude it's been an hour... you're online, why no reply or no action?
Take it down!!!

Chris <><

Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?