 Space / 22516
Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 04:07:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Deering writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
I was looking through the weatlh of knowledge in the lego.com press area
when something popped out at me yesterday. Today I went back to post about
it, but it's either gone, or so buried there was no chance I'd ever find it
again. But thantks to the good old cache, I uploaded it to show everyone:

http://lego.kepplah.com/stuff/lego10077boxart1a.jpg

Chris??!? Are you holding out on us?? 8-o

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com
(Yes, I am alive.. and watching..)

Hey Kyle.

I too saw that exact same image over at the press section of Lego.com,

But instead of leaving and going back like you did, I saved the image right
then and there.

I hope this is real.

T. Deering

P.S.