 Space / 22545
Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:55:51 GMT

You had me until I e-mailed Kyle for the image.  Once I saw Tim was
involved, the suspicions started to go up again.

Great gaff gents...

-Gil

PS. Excellent graphics BTW - can't wait for the site and big PreClassy momma.

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Ok... so it was a joke. albeit a rather thin one.

I made the pic. I was working on some stuff for a future pcs website and
thought it would be fun to make a joke.  I slapped on a lego logo and some
numbers and went from there.
I involved Kyle Keppler who would post the pic as if he found it, and Tim
Courtney, who would post that he knew a rumor.  Tim Deering asked me about
it via IM and we got him in on it...

Ya, it wasn't the most well concieved joke (Lego wouldn't use the name PCS,
etc).  But, if ya know it's a joke, contact the jokers and get on board,
don't kill it!! :-)

Anyway, thanks for being slightly entertained :-D
Here are some samples of some graphics:
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/LEGO10077Boxart1a.jpg
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/pcsbar2.jpg
and for being good boys and girls... a preview of something brewing.
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/pcsmother1a.jpg
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/pcsmother2a.jpg
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/pcsmother3a.jpg
Chris <><

PS I wasn't ever mad with Kyle... that was a funny side effect.