 Space / 22543
Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:53:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Ok... so it was a joke. albeit a rather thin one. • SNIP
Anyway, thanks for being slightly entertained :-D
Here are some samples of some graphics:
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/LEGO10077Boxart1a.jpg
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/pcsbar2.jpg
and for being good boys and girls... a preview of something brewing.
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/pcsmother1a.jpg
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/pcsmother2a.jpg
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/pcsmother3a.jpg
Chris <>< • SNIP
In regards to the pcsmother: "WHOA MOMMA!"  Let me point out that this is
only the forward part of the ship .spacers!  What a treat to see this work
in progress!  Chris is going to have to rent a UHaul for Brickfest!
Keep making those outstanding designs!

ciao&salaam
-Andrew

ONLY the front? woah!  It reminds me of:  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6951