 Space / 22574
Re: Lego Dacta Delivers! (was: Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:15:06 GMT

Alas, poor Canucks are denied the basic building blocks of PCS.  The phrase
that haunted many of us throughout childhood....'Not available in Canada.'

We'll have to live on vicariously through you, Chris ;)

Quite honestly, I don't think I could even get them to work if I did have
them...still trying to figure out how you got that 45 angle.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:

Paul -
The larger curved windows are currently available in LEGO Educational
Division set(formerly LEGO Dacta) number P970098-118. I'm not sure where a
good source of the smaller corner windows are. The Breezeway Cafe
<set:10037> has the straight versions.

I agree, it would be wonderful to see this MOC in production.

-Tim

HAHA!  Lego Dacta delivers.  After a 2 month wait on parts, the above set
has now arrived!  This set has the large domes in it.  (along with some
other cool parts).  mmmm now the PCS moonbase can begin...

Rock on. PCS.

Chris <><
space.
FUT .space