 Space / 22572
22571  |  22573
Subject:
Lego Dacta Delivers! (was: Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:

Paul -
The larger curved windows are currently available in LEGO Educational
Division set(formerly LEGO Dacta) number P970098-118. I'm not sure where a
good source of the smaller corner windows are. The Breezeway Cafe
<set:10037> has the straight versions.

I agree, it would be wonderful to see this MOC in production.

-Tim

HAHA!  Lego Dacta delivers.  After a 2 month wait on parts, the above set
has now arrived!  This set has the large domes in it.  (along with some
other cool parts).  mmmm now the PCS moonbase can begin...

Rock on. PCS.

Chris <><
space.
FUT .space