 Space / 22570
Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 16:22:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Ok... so it was a joke. albeit a rather thin one.

Makes me feel disappointed though... I would really, really have liked to
buy one of that particular ship. It's one of my favourite MOCs ever. I
wonder how much a custom kit would be, with those curved windows?

Cheers,
Paul

Ahem... um how much you got?? :-)
Honestly though, I have looked into making it a custom kit.  I have all the
parts to do it I do believe.
The ones I'm low on are:
The smaller curved dome windows http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=6059
and medium arches in white: