 Trains / 5208
5207  |  5209
Subject:
New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:13:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello
Look at following link, about time we get something before the USA, gtfthis is
a scan of of upcoming sets for Lego end of the year, YEAHHHHHHHHH:
http://members.tripod.de/legoit/herbst2000.html

A happy 9V Trasin Collector and builder
Paul