 Trains / 5256
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:53:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Paul Rutenberg writes:
Hello
Look at following link, about time we get something before the USA, gtfthis is
a scan of of upcoming sets for Lego end of the year, YEAHHHHHHHHH:
http://members.tripod.de/legoit/herbst2000.html

A happy 9V Trasin Collector and builder
Paul

If this is a prototype, why is it in German?
Wouldnt the danish do it in Danish first, or at least english?

Why would we see a leak in German first?

Any history of sets coming out in Germany before anywhere else? Or German only
sets?

Also, given recent train history with lego, focused on more modern, stylisted,
juniorised trains, why would they revert to seniorised old sets?
Well, I guess that digital trains are aimed at an older audience who would
appreciate these models.
But I am surprised there is not a modern hi-tech, hi-speed european train in
there like TCV or Eurostar

I want this to be true as a train fan, but april 1st is too co-incedental
Would not be surprised by 'april fool' post from Paul Rutenberg

regards
lawrence