 Trains / 5255
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:42:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

You know, I was thinking the same thing to some extent, the pictures, the
font, who knows? I was wondering,  though, did you ever see the part in • this
set before:

http://members.tripod.de/legoit/3.jpg

The red part, the 3x3 wall part, with the window in it. I never saw it
before. The pictures sure seem a little "non-professional" for LEGO as • well.
(The shadows of the bright lighting in the above mentioned picture is
suspect) Could be a hoax, I don't know.

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "3x3 wall part, with the window in • it", but
all windows have appeared in other sets.

Alright, in front of the engine, there is a angled window. (going from the
train door forward) There is the 3 1x1 tile, the 1x2x3 window with the thin
slot window, and the angled window in front. Maybe it is a 2x2 instead. Was
it in the crocodile engine perhaps?

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Coming Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company