 Trains / 5340
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 06:07:52 GMT

I am disturbed by the apparent lack of attention from the folks who run this
forum.  Wasn't there a big brou ha ha (sp) about the last 'unofficial
scans'?  What gives?  Please do not read this as an indication that the
'folks who run this forum' are indeed part of this hoax.

I must admit, I giggled quite a few times reading this thread!  Kudos to the
maintainers of this fine and great service!  This is what entertainment is
all about!

John Matthews

P.S. No, I am not a part of this hoax, if indeed it is one.

Paul Rutenberg <paul_germany@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hello
Look at following link, about time we get something before the USA, • gtfthis is
a scan of of upcoming sets for Lego end of the year, YEAHHHHHHHHH:
http://members.tripod.de/legoit/herbst2000.html

A happy 9V Trasin Collector and builder
Paul