 Trains / 5223
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:26:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.trains, Paul Rutenberg writes:
Hello
Look at following link, about time we get something before the USA, gtfthis is
a scan of of upcoming sets for Lego end of the year, YEAHHHHHHHHH:
http://members.tripod.de/legoit/herbst2000.html

A happy 9V Trasin Collector and builder
Paul

Hmmm...  Anyone besides me find these suspicious?  The images just don't feel
right...  Not to mention the font is wrong...

Jeff