 Trains / 5230
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:52:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Jeff,

Hmmm...  Anyone besides me find these suspicious?  The images just don't • feel
right...  Not to mention the font is wrong...

Jeff

You know, I was thinking the same thing to some extent, the pictures, the
font, who knows? I was wondering,  though, did you ever see the part in this
set before:

http://members.tripod.de/legoit/3.jpg

The red part, the 3x3 wall part, with the window in it. I never saw it
before. The pictures sure seem a little "non-professional" for LEGO as well.
(The shadows of the bright lighting in the above mentioned picture is
suspect) Could be a hoax, I don't know.

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Coming Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company