 Trains / 5231
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:03:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Main writes:
OK, my German s frightful...but here is a very loose traslation of the
IMHO most important paragraph (top left) on this page:

http://members.tripod.de/legoit/2.jpg

Come and ride the new Lego Digital Train!  Now begins a new railroading
fun with digitally controlled LEGO trains.  You can control your trains
manually from the new controller.  Swith remote-controlled points and
stop your trains at red stop signals.

Or conrol your trains directly from your PC.  With the included infrared
control system you can control your trains separately.

With the backwards compatibility kit you can upgrade your old trains to
the new technic system.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Infrared?  Could this possibly work with the RCX??
:-b...   (drooling!!)

JohnG, GMTLC