 Trains / 5252
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:30:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Jeff,

Hmmm...  Anyone besides me find these suspicious?  The images just don't • feel
right...  Not to mention the font is wrong...

Jeff

You know, I was thinking the same thing to some extent, the pictures, the
font, who knows? I was wondering,  though, did you ever see the part in this
set before:

http://members.tripod.de/legoit/3.jpg

What I can't figure out is the pantagraph on the roof.  Most of it looks
familiar:  the very top piece looks like a 1x6 black low "fence" piece; the
hinge structure looks familiar; but, the method of attaching the 1x6 black low
"fence" piece to the "finger" hinges is what I can't readily dicern.

The red part, the 3x3 wall part, with the window in it. I never saw it
before. The pictures sure seem a little "non-professional" for LEGO as well.
(The shadows of the bright lighting in the above mentioned picture is
suspect) Could be a hoax, I don't know.

Gotta wonder!  Love the models, regardless of the truth.  My compliments to the
builder(s).

later,
James Mathis