 Trains / 5346
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 14:37:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> writes:

http://members.tripod.de/legoit/3.jpg

What I can't figure out is the pantagraph on the roof.  Most of it
looks familiar: the very top piece looks like a 1x6 black low "fence"
piece; the hinge structure looks familiar; but, the method of
attaching the 1x6 black low "fence" piece to the "finger" hinges is
what I can't readily dicern.

Perhaps the 1x6 low fence is simply a placeholder, while a different
part or a different design will be used on the final version?

That would be consistent with the hypothesis that the "scans" are not
scans but layout drafts.

I wonder if it is against the LUGNET terms of use to discuss images the
one believes are "leaked" from the LEGO Company?  When the LUGNET
maintainers have decided that they are not leaked?  Isn't that an
interesting question?  ;-)

It will certainly be interesting to see if these sets are fakes or not.

Fredrik