 Trains / 5222
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:25:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, James Howse writes:

<who has 8 trains?>

GMLTC for one... but i'm more worried about accessories than trains. However
maybe you use NETWORKED PCs, each controlling 16 accessories on one layout
section... in other words, maybe blocks aren't dead just yet. They just got
bigger, that's all.

The pictures suggest that if you have any questions to speak to you local lego
retailer. Yeah right as if Lego Australia knows anything!

Only if you can find someone who speaks german there.

HTH. James. (who wants some old 12v stuff? I'll swap!)

If you're serious, let's talk offline.

++Lar