 Trains / 5216
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:04:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

OH MY GOD!!! This is awesome, totally awesome!!!!!

I love the digital control and the new engines! Looks like it's time to
retire my computer control project and start saving my money now!!

Long live trains!!! yippie!

james

Paul Rutenberg wrote in message ...
Hello
Look at following link, about time we get something before the USA, gtfthis • is
a scan of of upcoming sets for Lego end of the year, YEAHHHHHHHHH:
http://members.tripod.de/legoit/herbst2000.html

A happy 9V Trasin Collector and builder
Paul