 Space / 16680
Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 04:40:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Todd Trotter writes:
Announcing the Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site.

Well, I noticed earlier that my support struts were only three studs away
from the edge on my baseplate, so I've quickly revised them. They now are in
compliance with the standard. : )

Todd Trotter