 Space / 16676
Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 04:10:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger writes:
Wow, great idea for a moonbase module. You could do four or five plates with
Russian and NASA probes. Are you looking into adding more Apollo stuff, liek
the moon buggy?

George,
I've considering doing a moon buggy, but haven't quite made up my mind about
it. I'll post an update about it if I decide to make one.
Thanks,
Todd