 Space / 16705
Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:43:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Todd Trotter writes:

Wow, I don't know how I missed this one.  I saw the earlier version of this
at the LUGCO meet, and I have to say that, as impressive as it was then,
this one is way better.  And I thought the landing struts were clever before!

The footprints are good too -- IIRC they've changed since the LUGCO meet?
At any rate, they're quite recognizable now as footprints.  :-,

I also have plans to build the ascent stage of the LM to connect with the
descent stage. It will not be part of my moonbase module, however.

Ok, you're committed now!  :-D  I can't wait to see it.

Cheers,
- jsproat